ISO certification needs devotion, dedication, enthisusism and participation of the each member in the organization. Since sometimes employee thinks this is apart from the regular job responsibilities, you need to motivate the people to carry out the task. You need to brainwash which says “ This work is for my regular job” and “this work is for ISO”. Our software believes that ISO is not different that your regular job but it is a better way to manage your business and day to day activities.
DIGXISO emerges as an effective implementation tools offering a set of state-of-the-art and robust software solutions that make the majority of activities digitized, and you achieve high efficiency, reliability and speed in the implementation of ISO Standard requirement. The software developed by us is user-friendly, flexible, reliable and adaptable. Software can be customized as per your organizational needs and applicability of ISO standard requirements if necessary.
Our effective, reliable and user-friendly ISO implementation software makes the process of ISO implementation and maintenance pretty simple and easy to use. DIGIXISO enables you to attain high levels of process excellence by providing a suite of ISO Implementation Software prepared with global benchmarks and standard requirements. We are there at every step with carefully designed the software that makes the complex process as simple as possible. DIGIXISO not only understands your pain points but offers effective solutions of overcoming them and transforming your team into a winning force.
Attain new heights of success by achieving and maintaining compliance with ISO certification as per Standard requirements. We bring it to you affordably, practically and quickly. If compliance is a hard nut to crack, we make it as smooth as cake by offering ISO implementation Software as DIGIXISO. Our software is process-oriented, simple to implement and maintain. We bring all the benefits and features that ISO implementation software should have as per ISO Standard requirement. We have an added advantage of being a smart implementing tool in the competitive market. You want to digitize your ISO compliance to keep a pace with technological advancements.
Advantages of ISO Implementation software:
- Compliance of ISO requirements:Our software solutions are the user friendly and smart solution for ISO implementation that helps you to get ISO 9001, ISO 14001, and OHSAS 18001 certification. We help in achieving the compliance with utmost ease by Digitization/ Automation of the processes. Our software having all necessary features that not only make the process simple but make you fully conversant with the relevant ISO Standard requirements. We bring success in providing robust and up to the mark software support for ISO implementation.
- Paperless and efficient document retrieval system: When you achieve ISO certification in a paperless and green environment culture, it means you achieve it efficiently and effective document retrieval system and conceptualize to develop the green environment culture in the organization. Forget about cumbersome excel sheets and loads of Word documents printed and stacked in the cabinets/ folder/ files or stored in server / computers. Transform your organization into a smart, new generation company with real-time data, online access to every bit of the data/ information related to ISO implementation. Our software makes all your core processes and support processes integrated with ISO documentation. Email alert, sms, notification and automate escalation are the main features.
- User-friendly Software: It is most important that the ISO implementation software is easy to use and highly user-friendly. When you compare our products with your existing manual system, you will find a distinctive difference. Software solution offered by us are superior and better than others tools you are using. Since our ISO experts with auditing experience, domain experts, Software architect and software developers keep in the mind you and your ISO requirements while conceptualizing the software solution, we come out with amazingly user-friendly, easy to use, high speed, error free, time saving and hassle free software solutions.
- Robustness of Software: We believe that robustness, simple design, and easiness of software. Therefore, we considered all the aspects while designing our software solutions which make it robustness. We take care of each process involved in the compliance activity and incorporate it into the software to make it complete and easy handling. What you get is robust, fully-functional paperless and easy handling ISO software that saves a lot of time and recourses in the ISO certification process. One user or more than 1000 users, our system servers all with equal ease and speed. DIGIXISO offers unparalleled security, availability, integrality and robustness.
Why required ISO Implementation software as you thinks:
- ISO certification having too much of documentation
- ISO certification is a mere branding exercise and no real value being added to the organization
- Employees are not interested in implementing and maintaining ISO 9001, ISO 14001, OHSAS 18001 system but are doing this due to management pressure
- Do internal audits and management reviews become cosmetic exercise with no tangible outputs or action plans for improvement identified
- Do you, your colleagues and your management feel that after ISO implementation, your system has become complicated and you have lost flexibility and freeness required to act swiftly and take quick decisions
- Do you ever get a feeling that if it had not been contractual / customer / pre-qualification requirement, I would have never implemented ISO standards
- Employees in your organization tend to complete required ISO documentation / compliance at will and not in real time because they find it additional burden to their existing work.
- Do people get into audit preparation mode a few days before your Certification and surveillance audit by creating/updating documents and records they did not update over months just to meet ISO compliance and audit requirements
- Do you want to implement and get certified to ISO 9001, ISO 14001 and OHSAS 18001 standards but not confident how to go about it
Your answer to the entire above scenario is DIGIXISO which brings convenient, simple, easy to use, reliable, error free, hassle free, easy retrieval of documents, user friendly, comprehensive and complete state of art ISO Implementation software to make ISO compliance, implementing and maintaining the requirement of standards and ISO Certification to organizations.
Our software is intelligent enough to know the specific requirements to your organization with respect to ISO implementation and help you to manage ISO Compliance smartly.
ISO implementation and Maintenance journey is pleasurable experience and success is guaranteed when DIGIXISO is the torchbearer.
- Business Risk – Provides the systematic application management policies, procedure, establishing an appropriate infrastructure, culture, and applying a logical method of establishing the context, identifying, analyzing, evaluating, treating, monitoring, Reviewing and communicating risks associated with any activities, function, processes, in a way that will enable origination to minimize losses and maximize gains.
- Scope: The scope is a important part of the management system, as it defines how far the management system extends within the company’s operations, and details any non applicability clause from the ISO 9001 requirements and the justification for these. It is through the scope that you define what your Management System covers within your organization.
- Policies: Intention and direction of an origination as formally expressed by the top management.
- Processes: Determine the processes needed for the Management System and their application throughout the organization
- Human Resources: Details of Manpower engaged in the organization
- Training: Determine the necessary competence for personnel performing work effecting conformity to product / service requirement. To maintain appropriate records of education. Training, skill and experience and evaluation of effectiveness of training.
- Resources: To determine and maintenance of the resources to maintain the necessary for the operation of its processes and to achieve conformity of the products and services.
- Customer Related Process: Maintain the information related to products/ Services, enquires, contracts or orders including changes, customer feedback analysis and customer complaints.
- Calibration: Details of calibration or verification of measuring instruments.
- Testing : details of testing of tools and tackles as per factory acts/ rules
- KPI: setting of Key performance indicator, monitoring of KPIs and their management programe
- COO: to determine the external and internal issues that are relevant to its purpose and its strategic direction and that affect its ability to achieve the intended results of management system and determine the needs and expectations of interested parties.
- MOC: control of changes for production or service to the extent necessary to ensure continuing conformity with requirements and their review mechanism
- Purchase: details of vendor enlistment process, PO generation, evaluation of vendors
- Store: generation of Purchase requisition, Material requisition, Goods received notes, maintaining stock register
- Design: Maintain the documented information related to design and development
- Validation: Maintain the documented information related to validation where the resulting output cannot be verified by subsequent monitoring or measurement.
- CA: Identify, maintain and react to the nonconformity, to determine the Root cause, Implantation of action needed, review the effectiveness of corrective action taken, update risks and opportunities
- Legal: identify, implement, maintain the legal requirements and review the compliances.
- HIRA: to identify the hazard, risk and their control mechanism for the activities carried out in the organistaion.
- EAI: identify the environmental aspects of its activities, impact on environment and their control mechanism
- Internal Audit: Planning of Internal Audit and compliance, maintain the record of internal audit and their result.
- Management review: Planning of management review , notification of management review and maintain the record of Management Review
- Waste Management: Solid waste, Liquid Waste, Gaseous Waste, Hazardous Waste, Bio Medical Waste, Battery Waste, E-Waste, Plastic Waste
- EPRP: Identify the Potential emergency situations, Plan to conduct the mock drill, Maintain the report of Mock drill,
- Operation: Maintain the record of activities carried out in the organization, Maintain the compliance of SOP and Job Cycle check
- Safety: Maintaining safety dashboard, safety related meeting
- Environmental Monitoring: Maintaining Environmental related dashboard
- Incident Investigation: Maintain the record of incident investigation
- Improvements: Determine the opportunities for improvements; maintain the record of implementation, Details of Kaizen, Details projects for improvements.